Sunday, 29 November 2009

My Fathers Motorbike


[Cartoonized in Photoshop CS4 Extended]


[original image]

MellowYellowBadge

For the Cartoon Image:

Launch Photoshop
Go to File and open the image
Go to Window and scroll down to the layers and click ( so this shows your work).
Go to Layer and Duplicate the layer ( you now have two).
Go to Filter and choose Artistic > Cutout ( settings: 5, 2 and 2)Blend mode:Normal( but you can experiment).
Duplicate this image again
Go to Filter and choose Artistic > Film Grain (you can experiment with which settings suit)
Duplicate this image.
Go To Filter and choose Artistic > Poster Edges (settings: 2, 2 and 3 )

18 Feedback Comments:

rennschnecke said...

a cool bike , like your dad ?
with only one seat !
seem he sometimes needs
"loneliness "
jc das ist ein Brüller !!
;-)

Jane said...

Thanks rennschnecke, I think he likes to be on his own sometimes.

rennschnecke said...

Er muß Jane , er muß !!!!
3 gegen 1
lol ;-)

life's journey said...

that is cool bike...Happy MYM!

Jane said...

Thanks life's journey its a great bike, it always gets compliments when he goes out on it.

Yes I agree rennschnecke, the man needs his peace from us for sure;)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The places you’ll go
if only you know just how
to get there, my friend!

My Mellow Yellow

rennschnecke said...

poor Dad
btw i wonder if the bike
lost something !
Do you see the "spot"?

Marice said...

wow i love that bike! thanks for stoppin by!

Emm said...

Cool bike!!! And it is in tip top condition too! I like tutorials, I must give this one a try.

Stephanie V said...

Really nice bike. That's a great way to tour the countryside. I'm sure your Dad has some great travel stores.

rennschnecke said...

Was ist der Fleck unter dem Motorrad ???? jac

Jane said...

Thanks everyone, that's actually rain water as apposed to oil rennschnecke. I took the pictures not long after we moved in after the heavy rains.

Your welcome Marice, nice blog you have:)

@Emm: yes my dad looks after it well, at the moment its got a cover on it to shelter it from the weather ( we hope to build a garage next year).

Dimple said...

Nice bike,I like both images!

Life in the UK said...

Wow, it's beautiful! Does your dad ever let you ride it though?

Check out my strange sunflowers

Jane said...

Thanks Dimple:) I cannot drive unfortunately life, I saw your lovely sunflowers they were beautful. Thanks for dropping by, much appreciate it:)

Carolyn Ford said...

Good looking bike! It's shiny and with yellow! Perfect post! I hope your dad is careful on it!!!

Stine in Ontario said...

What a cool dad you have! It looks like he takes good care of his motorbike.

Seiken - m3clicks said...

Nice sexy bike and very interesting tutorial.